Data Center Infrastructure Management Products
Every Data Center requires power monitoring and environment monitoring. Our solutions provide a combination of both in one seamless package - the VP-DCIM series.
The Gateway - VP-EC-BCM
The VP-EC-BCM Gateway is the heart of the branch current and environment monitoring solution. Web Server, Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus RTU RS485, local display, DIN rail mountable, 12 VDC power input, multiple current strip interfaces, all in one package. To complete package, each gateway can accept up to 6 VP-TX-DCIM Environment monitoring hubs for temperature, humidity, differential static pressure, carbon monoxide gas and water leak detection.
The Current Strip Interface - VP-EC-BCM-42CT
The current transformer strips plug into this interface, which communicates to the Gateway via a Modbus RTU RS485 network. Each interface can accept up to 2 21 point CT strips. Typical branch current sizes are 24, 30, 36, 42, 60, and 72 breakers.
Each current transformer can handle up to 80 Amps peak. Available strips have 12, 15, 18 and 21 CTs. Connection to the interface is via a 26 conductor ribbon cable.
Environment Monitoring - The VP-TX-DCIM Hub
Each VP-TX-DCIM Environment Monitor hub monitors:
- One local temperature (Thermistor) Range: -40 to +85 °C
- Up to 4 remote temperatures (Thermistor) Range: -40 to +85 °C
- Local Humidity %RH Range: 0 to 100 %RH (Non-Condensing)
- Local Differential Static Pressure (Optional) Range: -2.0 to +2.0 " H2O
- Local Carbon Monoxide Gas (Optional) Range: 0 to 400 PPM
- Local Water Leak Sensor (Optional) Switch closure on water detection
Up to 6 VP-TX-DCIM Hubs can be connected to the system for a total of 30 Temperature Points, 6 Humidity Points, 6 CO Gas Points, 6 Static Pressure Points, and 6 Water Leak Detection Points.
Typical 60 Point Breaker Panel Installation